But first, for some insight. I bet you’re wondering if everything stays neatly organized like that on any given day and the answer is a straight “no.” Like a normal 25 year old who often doesn’t have time for lunch, I also don’t have time to color coordinate my shoes in a perfect line. That being said, I did my share of the work by picking individual favorites (cause you deserve a break). But you pick the final winner. Deal?
- Best Space Savor :: Shoe shelves. No brainner, shoes take and make the most room. (accessories closet)
- Best Make It Pretty, Useful :: Round box set. It’s adorable but also hides so much junk for me. (regulat closet)
- Best Bang For Your Buck :: Yellow walls. Never underestimate what two coats of paint can do to a boring room. (accessories closet)
- Most Clever :: Bracelet solution. A candle holder holds watches for a living. True story. (regular closet)
- Most popular :: Sunglass solution; spotted being clickable on the pages of Refinery29 (accessories closet)
- Most Functional :: Ring solution. Getting rid of my rings as fast as I can and finding it later just as quickly is real a blessing. (regulat closet)
So, who takes the Best Closet Overall award?