“Here she goes again with her free-hand crazy artsy nails”. Sorry for my complete boredom, guys. How about I owe you all a video-tutorial of something else that doesn’t include nail polish or nail polish remover and we call it even? I’m not promising but next week, maybe? Stay tuned.
- your sister-in-law’s “golden era” dior vernis polish
- your own “timeless gold” dior vernis polish
- artsy nail skinny brush (from another polish)
- First, “golden era” on it all (at least two coats). Let it dry
- Draw the outline of two triangles on each side of your nail with skinny brush and “timeless gold”
- Fill in the triangles
- Wait for it to dry off and if you don’t ruin it when you grab your bag or another lame excuse for being impatient, you should be good to go
Now, is it just me or does this design elongate the nail?