You all know how I like to decorate ahead of time, and although I will not go all out like I did for Halloween and Christmas, Easter deserves a little attention too. This centerpiece is ridiculously easy and very quick to make, however the mushrooms won’t last over a day so you’ll either have to replace it or just make it when you’ll need it (Easter Sunday?) You’ll need:
- A vase (big, medium, small. It’s up to you)
- Styrofoam ( I used a sphere)
- Mushrooms (with stem)
- Paper (any kind that you can crumple)
- Preserved sheet moss (or real, you’re the boss)
- Optional: jelly belly eggs
I think this took me five minutes from start to finish (not counting the last minute run to Walgreens to get jelly bellys).